Category: Psychotherapists, Psychologists and Psychiatrists
Sandcroft Blackbridge Road
Landline: 0870 76...
Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapist, Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia, PTSD, OCD, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Social Anxiety, Sexual Problems
The Surrey Hypnotherapy Clinic
The Surrey Hypnotherapy Clinic - Speak to Surrey Hypnotherapist Peter Back, for the best help, advice, therapy & treatment for anxiety disorders, such as the following (and more - see website for details):
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Anxiety Help in Woking, Surrey
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks Help in Woking, Surrey
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - OCD Help in Woking, Surrey
- Phobic Disorders - Phobias Help in Woking, Surrey
- Social Anxiety Help in Woking, Surrey
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD Help in Woking, Surrey
- Stress Help in Woking, Surrey
- Stop Smoking or Stop Vaping Help in Woking, Surrey
- Insomnia Help in Woking, Surrey
- View the Surrey Hypnotherapy Clinic website video for more information...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis in the treatment of emotional, psychogenetic and psychosomatic problems.
- Hypnosis is a state of enhanced relaxation in which the mind becomes remote and detached from everyday cares and concerns. In such a relaxed state the subconscious part of the mind is best able to respond creatively to suggestion and imagery by the therapist.
- Hypnotherapy can be used for almost any problem treatable by psychotherapy and also for many physical ailments.
- Hypnosis for therapeutic purposes can be induced by a combination of:
- Counting down numbers.
- Using music, voice and images.
- Relaxing parts of the body e.g. arms, legs, neck.
HYPNOSIS CAN HELP WITH A VARIETY OF ISSUES
- Panic attacks or anxiety attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social Anxiety
- Obsesssive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Performance anxiety
- Sexual difficulties
- The body and conscious mind are completely relaxed - NOT asleep or unconscious.
- Breathing and heart rate slow down.
- The subconscious mind remains awake and receptive to suggestion.
- The degree of hypnosis can be varied from a very light to a very deep state.
COMING OUT OF HYPNOSIS
- Upon completion of the session, most people feel rested, relaxed and refreshed and are able to safely drive home.
IS HYPNOTHERAPY SAFE?
- It is very safe when used by a qualified hypnotherapist.
- The subject remains in control at all times.
- Hypnotherapy is approved by the British Medical Association.
- Hypnosis should NOT be used, or ONLY WITH CARE, on people suffering from epilepsy, psychosis, schizophrenia etc.
- Hypnotherapy can help to avoid the problems of many drugs based therapies, such as the risks of: addiction; dependency; overdose; adverse interaction with other drugs; side-effects, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Upon completion of the session the majority of people will return to normal within a minute or so and be able to safely drive home and continue with their day.
- Most people enjoy their hypnotherapy session and find it an interesting, helpful, and transformative, therapy.
YOUR NEXT STEP...
- Contact Peter to make an appointment for a free initial consultation.
- Visit the website for The Surrey Hypnotherapy Clinic, Woking, to find out more.
Reviews for this businessLeave a review
The Surrey Hypnotherapy Clinic
Verified ID: 950024655724544
Verified 08/05/2017 @ 11:49:19
Last updated 08/05/2017 @ 14:34:17
Learn more about Verification in the Central Index
Monday to Friday
09:30 to 21:00
Saturday to Sunday